Friday, November 1, 2013

Thankful November - Day 1

It can't be November already. It's scary how fast time goes by! I loved doing Thankful November last year and knew I was going to do it again this year. I have so much to be thankful for.....
Be Thankful sign!
Thankful November 2013
Day 1: I am thankful for time. Life is just too busy. Period. There are days when I'm working and there is some function I need to attend, and the boys or Peter "need" me, and the laundry is piled up, and I need to cook dinner.............There are many days like that. I don't know if it is age or just my personality, but I seem to need more quiet time in my life these days. I {love} when I can slow down and settle down, and not be going 100 miles a minute. I love being able to take a nap after dinner or watch a movie in the morning, or just take a few minutes out of my crazy, busy day to do something I've been wanting to do. Most days are busy, whether I'm working or not, but I try to fit in a little of me time whenever I get the chance and I'm very thankful when I can. :O)

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...