Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Easy Thanksgiving Snack

I saw this Thanksgiving Snack idea on Pinterest and made a small batch to share. This is a great snack for your kid's playgroup, a classroom treat, or just a little something to hand out to the kids at your Thanksgiving gathering.


All you need for these "cornucopias" are Bugles and Runts candies.


I finally found the candy at Dollar Express!

I bought a package of clear bags at Walmart. I wasn't able to print out the cute tags that Shelly @ Cookies & Cups blog had used on her bags {my printer ink needs replacing!}, so I just tied the bags with raffia. I still think they turned out great. :O)

I took Marley and Lily a bag tonight, and I have a couple of bags for Lindsey's niece and nephew, who we'll be having Thanksgiving dinner with.
Due to bad weather coming in, we'll be heading to MD early in the morning. We'll spend a few days with Logan and Lindsey and have dinner at Robbie and Angela's {Lindsey's brother & SIL} new home. We'll be meeting up with Nathan before he heads home. He has an early crew change, but Logan has a bit of traveling to do before he gets home tomorrow evening. Julie will also be traveling home tomorrow. Praying for traveling mercies for all those who will be traveling during the holiday, especially with the weather forecast calling for such stormy weather.
Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...