Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Thankful November: Day 13

Grateful Thankful Blessed - WOOD SIGN- Square Fall Rustic Autumn Thanksgiving Home Decor
Thankful November 2013

Day 13: As I was putting sheets on the bed this morning, I thought about how much I love a freshly made bed, and how I even seem to sleep better on clean sheets. Then, I thought about all of those who are without a clean, comfortable, warm place to sleep at night. Oh, how I take for granted these simple {to me} everyday things that everyone should have. I am so very thankful today for clean sheets, a warm blanket, a comfy bed, and a warm, cozy house. I am so blessed.

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...