Saturday, November 2, 2013

Thankful November: Day 2

Give Thanks
Thankful November 2013
Day 2: I am thankful for sleep. It's recommended that the average person get 7-9 hrs. of sleep, and I try to do just that. I am thankful that no matter what time I go to bed, I sleep all night. Sometimes though, I wake up and still don't feel rested, I guess that's my body telling me I'm not getting enough sleep. Not enough hours of sleep or restless sleep, work overload, worry, and other factors can lead to fatigue and other health problems.
Sleep is important, and I realize that more and more the older I get. I've always been a night owl, and could still get up early when I needed to, but my days are so busy and I need to get things done, it's important that I feel rested and ready to get going when I wake up in the morning. My night owl days are fewer now. Getting enough sleep is another Healthy Habit I'm trying to apply......sleep, it's a good thing! :O) And YAAAA! we get an extra hour of sleep tonight.....don't forget to turn back those clocks!

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...