Friday, November 30, 2012

this & that

 
I can't believe it's the last day of November! This month has flown by, even faster than usual it seemed, but it has been a very, very busy month, and I don't think we could cram another thing in. Our November is going out with a bang .....
 
We spent 3 hours in the doctor's office yesterday, and she finally took care of Nathan's ingrown toenail...hence the slipper! He really did great with the procedure, and after getting a good night's sleep, he says it feels much. much better! I am very thankful that he made out so well.
THANKFUL NOVEMBER: DAY 29
 
  • I have spent the majority of this week decorating, cleaning, organizing, and shopping {online of course!}. We can't get our tree until the end of next week because Window World is coming on Wednesday to install our windows and I want to get that done before doing the tree. I hope to have everything else finished by then though. I did finally order candles for the windows from QVC....no more cords!!!!!!! They should be here by then as well.
  • Tonight, we had movie night. Peter & I watched Christmas Vacation, and Nathan & Kayla watched ELF. I'm anxious to watch it too! I'm going to DVR some other Christmas movies that we don't have to watch over the next few weeks.
  • I fixed my December calendars today {I have several that I use}......December is slammed!!!!!! I am going to try to take "one day at a time", otherwise, I'm not sure I'll make it through December sane. We leave for Florida in 12 days for the Senior Trip!!!!!! Everyone is sooooooooooo excited!
THANKFUL NOVEMBER: DAY 30
I have been trying to get out this week to get a picture of the moon, but it hasn't worked out. It has been amazing! I started my Thankful November posts with a picture of the clouds, and had wanted to end with another awesome look at God's beautiful creation. Although I didn't get a shot of my own, I copied this one from the web to share. This same moon  that I stare at each night, can be seen by Logan in the wheelhouse of his boat down in the Gulf, hundreds of miles away. I am thankful for an awesome God who watches over us, no matter where we are. I couldn't think of a better way to end my month of thankfulness.

November Moon

1 comment:

beagleAnnie said...

Hi Susan,
It's already December. How fast time flies!
I really look forward to see the Christmas decoration you're making.Be sure to upload later.

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...