Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Thankful November: Day 13

THANKFUL NOVEMBER: DAY 13
My favorite time of the day is dinner-time, not just because I love to cook {and eat!}, but because it's the one time during the day that our family stops everything they are doing and we get a few minutes together- to talk about our day and catch up. No tv, no phone, no computer....I love those few minutes in my day! I am very thankful for dinner-time!!! 
dinner last week: a family favorite~clam chowder & fried bread
a crab feast~taken last May during a Mother's Day visit
another "fun" meal around the table......{picture taken a few years ago}

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...