Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Thankful November: Day 7

THANKFUL NOVEMBER: DAY 7
On the first Wednesday of every month, our church has it's Women's Prayer Breakfast. Over the years, I've attended off & on, but about this time last year I started attending regularly. I look forward to this time of fellowship with a great group of ladies. During the fall/winter months, we meet in the Sunday School building, where a few ladies each month, take their turn cooking for the group. During the summer months, we meet at one of the local restaurants for their yummy all-you-can-eat breakfast. This morning, we enjoyed breakfast at another local restaurant. The owner did an awesome job, the breakfast {sausage, baked french toast, scrambled eggs, pumpkin bread w/ pumpkin butter, juice, coffee, & hot chocolate} was wonderful, and the tables were decorated beautifully for fall. We had a great morning of singing, prayer time, and sharing. I look forward to this every month, I am very thankful for this time, it is such a good way to start the day!  

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...