Saturday, November 3, 2012

Thankful November: Day 3

THANKFUL NOVEMBER: Day 3

I am very thankful for our home. The saying goes "home is where your heart is" and that is so true. It's my comfort zone, where many hours have been spent with my family and many memories have been made. Our home is not a show place {although I do love to decorate it}, it is definitely lived in!
I'm thankful for the comfy bed I slept in last night, and the warm house I woke up to this chilly morning, two things I so often take for granted.


I'm especially reminded this morning, of just how thankful I should be, when there are so many people who have lost their homes, due to the storm or other hardships in their lives - my thoughts and prayers are with each of them.

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...