other random things going on at our house:
- Logan renewed his lease on the apartment for 6 more months. He is still house hunting, but he hasn't found what he wants yet, so he decided to stay there for a few more months while he looks.
- It's Nathan's senior year.....we are trying to take care of some things before school starts....we really need to do some shopping...senior portraits are next!
- I haven't seen Logan since May......Peter and Nathan have seen him a few times over the summer, but not me....I miss him! Hopefully, he & Lindsey can come home for Homecoming the end of Aug. :O)
- Peter's garden is overflowing! The tomatoes are the size of your hand! One of the things I love about summer: a tomato sandwich everyday for lunch....sooooo good!
- Hotels in August=$$$$$$$ I'm trying to book a hotel for our overnight getaway, but the rates are ridiculous!
- The lady that does our website was here this week. I always get some good ideas from her concerning the b&b. She always gives me some constructive criticism which I appreciate, but she also listens to my ideas and gives me her thoughts on them. Between her visit and watching "Hotel Impossible" I'm ready to take our b&b to whole new level!!! LOL Actually, I am seriously thinking about starting another blog....a b&b blog! :O) I'm kindof excited about that!
- I love Pinterest! However, my boards have gotten a bit disorganized. So, that's my latest organization project.....re-categorizing my pins.
- Our Summer Bucket List still has a few items left to check off....maybe we'll soon get to do a couple more.
- I love to cook and I love trying new recipes. Today, I'm going to try a new crock pot recipe: Slow Cooker Ham & Potato Casserole. Check out the link....while you are there check out the blog too......Six Sisters' Stuff. Yesterday, we tried sausage/peppers/onions. After we cooked it up, we put it on a toasted sub roll w/ mustard...yum!!!
|peppers from our garden :O)|
There is lots more going on here at our house, but I'll have to share more later....I need to stop blogging for now....and you guessed it.....go to work!!