![]() |
| I had dug out some Mason jars, but Nathan opted to use his "cool" Chicago Bears cups instead.... :O) |
Thursday, July 19, 2012
good things thursday....
What {or should I say who} could possibly change the mind of a teenage boy who once considered some things soooo lame to now think they might actually be quite cool? you guessed it!!! A teenage girl! Nathan and Kayla decided to join in on the bucket list fun last night.
......make root beer floats.....check! :O) Let's see what's next on the list!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
January 2026 // Life Lately
JANUARY 2026 HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Life Lately....... January was a COLD month....snow, low temps, wind, and ended the month with a frozen cree...
-
Somehow, (back in the 90's), I jumped on the Longaberger basket collecting bandwagon and spent wayyyyy too much money buying monthl...
-
-Monthly Recipe Challenge- DECEMBER Magnolia Table Cookbook - Joanna Gaines POTATO GRATIN MINI STACKS Got...
-
Peter usually asks for Lemon Meringue Pie for his birthday (his Nanny's recipe). I noticed that Pioneer Woman's Key Lime Pie is alm...




No comments:
Post a Comment