Monday, July 2, 2018

today is a good day for a good day


Today has been a good day! I purposely took a whole day off, just to catch my breath, clean the house, and have a "me" day. Summer is a busy time for me and I usually work every day in one way or another, so there are no days off unless I'm off the island or I take one. When I did the schedule for the week, it looked like today might be my only chance for awhile, so Tina worked alone today and I stayed home. Today was very productive, but also relaxing! I love Mondays especially if I am at home! :O)

-------------------------------------

07.02.18
-my day-

- devotions/quiet time
- made my coffee to go and went to visit Mom and Dad this morning
- cleaned the entire house
- cooked an actual dinner for myself

Salad, BBQ chicken, and a baked potato.....

This Panera dressing is yummy!
I normally make homemade bbq sauce, but since it was just me I sauted some onion and used Sticky Fingers bottled sauce. It was delish!


I talked with and/or messaged all the kids, Peter, and my sister and had a little internet time!
The only thing I didn't fit in was a nap but after dinner, I got this cutie for a few hours instead! 
<3 <3 <3


He is sooooooo close to crawling, I really expected him the take off at any minute! He also tries to pull up in the pack n play! He thinks my animal sounds are hilarious....so I bark like a dog and meow like a cat and he just dies!! :O) Love, love spending time with my grandchildren!!

I had THE BEST day!!

Today was definitely a good day for a good day!!!

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...