Friday, July 20, 2018

{summer visit}


adorable free summer printable, will hang it in the bathroom!! | www.moritzfineblogdesigns.com
It had been a month since I saw Kamry and Lindsey and 1-1/2 months since I last saw Logan ----wayyyyy too long!!! A little visit was long overdue, so yesterday we went to Marion for an all day visit! It was Lindsey's 30th birthday on Tuesday (7/17), so I prepared a big lunch to take with us as well as her birthday gift. We went over on the mailboat and I made a quick shopping trip in Food Lion while Peter picked up the SUV [which was having a dent repaired]. :O( We headed over to their house, but everyone was still asleep when we got there. Logan had gotten home late from work the night before and Kamry had stayed up super late.
Lindsey sent me this pic.....
LOVE!!!!
When Kamry got up, we hung out on the porch awhile, 
we played and talked and just enjoyed being together.

Kamry has a big imagination - she told me to get in her "boat' (Peppa mat) and then we made sandcastles with our "shovels" in the sand (a little rug), then she "swam" in the water (the hardwood floor). It was the best "beach day" ever!! <3 



Logan got this sweet necklace for Kamry to give to Mommy. <3

I had pre-made most of the lunch at home and just needed to put it all together. 
We had hot crab dip w/ crackers, grilled balsamic chicken salad, and shrimp dip w/ chips.





I had picked up some cupcakes at Food Lion, but we went for SnoBiz instead!

:O) :O) :O)

Finally got to try this yumminess!!
{Strawberry Colada}



It was nice to run into Lewis & boys....







What a gorgeous day!! 

I'm obsessed with these little "libraries" and loved that they had one. I told Peter I wanted to put one up in our front yard...LOL We'll see how that goes!

We had about an hour before the boat would leave, so I just soaked up as much time as I could with Kamry. I hate when I can't see her more often. I feel like I miss so much! But when I do get a day or hours with her, I soak it all up and savor every little giggle and sweet thing she talks about. 
I love her so much! 

A family day together is always a good day! 

<3 <3 <3 

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...