Saturday, July 14, 2018

{a day in onancock}

07.14.18

We (Peter, Glenna, Addison, & I) took a day trip to Onancock for Dawsyn's 1st Birthday party!
What a gorgeous day on the water!


Glenna and I stopped for breakfast at Janet's Cafe before a quick Walmart run.

I got the Quiche w/heirloom tomatoes, onion, and zucchini
and Glenna got the Mexican omelet. Both were delicious! I have only ever done breakfast there, but they serve lunch too! Worth a stop if you are ever in Onancock!


~A Mermaid Party~
The cake was amazing and the food was delicious!!



Morgan made these beautiful (and yummy) cookies!!

What a great day of friends, family, food, & fun 
and celebrating sweet Dawsyn's 1st Birthday!!!!




The Little Mermaid <3











<3 <3 <3 

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...