Thursday, July 26, 2018

[personal goal]

My personal goal this year has been to read through the entire Bible. I've started and failed many times through the years, but I really think I'm going to do it this time!! :O)

This morning, I completed the New Testament!!!

I still have a lot of the Old Testament left to read. but I've picked up my pace and know I can finish up by September 30th!! 

I pulled out my "you are my sunshine mug" for some sunny days inspiration
--it has seriously been raining for 40 days and 40 nights!!! 

breakfast pretty much consists of either coffee or a smoothie or both!
Peaches & Cream Smoothie was the flavor yesterday! :O)

Still reading through the Psalms for my #1adaybible devotions. 

#marleylilly 
monogrammed mugs








I love when my kids share inspirational things with me 
(in this case Logan).
It encourages me to know that they know WHO is in the midst of all that takes place in our lives- 
in the good times and the bad. 
Thank you Lord for simple reminders!!



Little things that bring us great JOY!



my favorite spot in our house!!! <3


"BE STILL....and KNOW that I am GOD". 
- Psalm 46:10

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...