Monday, July 2, 2018

{devotions/morning quiet time}




Morning quiet time!


I started another monthly bible reading plan along with my regular devotions and Bible reading. July's theme is Choosing JOY!

Most mornings my coffee gets cold before I finish it.....it often turns into a cup of iced coffee!


I started the #1adaybible plan through @bibleplans on IG....I've been reading my Bible according to the scheduled daily readings, but discovered that if I keep going according to that, it's going to take 3 years to read the entire Bible!!! Sooooo... I printed out a record sheet and I picked up my pace, reading through on my own and keeping track of the chapters I finish. I started last September and hope to finish in 1 year (or at least before 2018 ends). 

#personalgoal


No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...