Friday, July 27, 2018

*SUMMER* Stitch Fix Box

Stitch Fix
Summer Box

So, my summer box arrived today and here's what I got......


(1) Diba Indio Suede Peep Toe Heel - $89

These shoes fit like a glove! Unfortunately, I don't wear too many heels and they were too pricey. They are super cute though!!
(RETURN)


(2) Daniel Rainn Calisto Pleat Detail Tulip Sleeve Blouse -$64
I really liked this top - perfect fit, I like the keyhole neckline in front and the pleated detail in back. I think it would pair up nicely with a pair of olive skinny jeans and black sandals. I would have kept this but the tulip sleeves were cut up too high. I like a little sleeve in my tops.
(RETURN)



(3) Market & Spruce Pardee Cross Back Detail Knit Top -$44

This top was super cute!! it was too short though for my style. It looked really good with the red skinny jeans up next.
(RETURN)


(4) Warp & Weft Clare Frayed Hem Skinny Jean - $78

Cute - but they plain out just didn't fit! 
(RETURN)


(5) Market & Spruce Derryl Applique Detail Linen Tunic - $68

I LOVE THIS!!! 
It fit perfectly, I love the style! I think it will look great 
with olive or dark washed jeans plus black sandals. :O)
(KEEP)

THOUGHTS: I was really happy, overall, with the items my stylist picked out for me. I liked all 5 pieces but really love the tunic I kept! 

Tunic = $68.00
   fee   - $20.00
-------------------
                      $48.00 + tax

If you decide to sign up for STITCH FIX 
- please use my referral!!!
9993849





No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...