Saturday, July 21, 2018

{day book - july 2018}

Saturday
07.21.18

{outside my window}

rain.....wind.....humidity......more rain.....oh, and high tides

While we don't see a lot of tide outside our windows, this was a picture taken on West Ridge!
WOW! 
[its actually pretty beautiful]
photo credit: Facebook 

{on my to-do list}

- work
- catch up on blog posts
- do our August budget


{in the kitchen}

[in between the rains] 
Peter grilled steaks and I fixed sauted onions, baked potatoes, sweet corn, and tomatoes in vinegar. 
I had put the steaks in a marinade earlier that morning. {recipe below}
Grilling and fresh produce is a top love of summer for me!


{from the Pinterest board}

The Best Steak Marinade of Your Life.

Here's the one I made, but click on the links below for more!

Pinned It  Tried It: The Best Steak Marinade In Existence





MY CALENDAR 

-AUGUST-

8/01 - Stitch Fix + Blue Apron 
8/08 - crew change P=HOME
8/15 - cut, hilites, & pedi
8/17 & 8/18 - Homecoming
8/22 - crew change P=BACK

-SEPTEMBER-

9/01-9/03 - Labor Day Weekend
9/03 - Logan's 30th Birthday
9/04 - Back to School
9/05 - crew change P=HOME
9/19 - crew change P=BACK
9/29 - Rowen's 1st Birthday!!
9/30 - last night at b&b 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...