Sunday, May 13, 2018

[Stitch Fix] Follow-Up

~ Stitch Fix ~

As I was getting ready for church today, I realized the items I grab first are usually things I got through Stitch Fix. That made me think about doing a follow-up post on all the items I've kept from my monthly shipments. My goal in signing up for SF was to add a few new pieces to my closet, keeping only things I planned to actually wear, and trying to dress more stylish (how does a 50+ woman dress these days anyway?). I can honestly say I have enjoyed getting the monthly boxes (now switched to 4x a year - seasonal) and do wear the clothes and accessories I've bought through SF. I've added a lot of basic go-to pieces that actually fit, and some really stylish items that I love. I've noticed whenever I get a compliment on something I'm wearing....it's always something that came from Stitch Fix!!!

Here's what's new in my closet:

MAY 2018
my latest addition......
Rose Gold / Natural Toms ---w/ Polka Dots! 
<3 <3 <3


JANUARY 2018---> [switched to seasonal]

I kept a Navy Quilted Vest that I love! It fits really well, and isn't too puffy so I don't look too fat in it!


























NOVEMBER 2017

Charcoal Grey Sweater Duster 
Looks great with leggings or jeans and boots <3 A great basic, with a little more style.



SEPTEMBER 2017---> returned all (switched to every 2 months)

AUGUST 2017

Burgandy/Floral BOHO style top which I actually wore to church with white pants and sandals (below).




JULY 2017

Gold / Brown Leather Strappy Sandals - these are super comfy & very pretty!


JUNE 2017

I kept two tops this month - both of which I love and wear often!



at Kayla's graduation.....[with black capris]


and this past Easter......[with white pants]

and this top......


























                    [jeans are SF too!]

MAY 2017

Silver Cuff Bracelet


APRIL 2017---> all returned

MARCH 2017

Only kept this top for part of Kayla's birthday gift. She needed maternity tops and this tunic looked good on her.


FEBRUARY 2017



I kept the entire box!!! I love and wear all 5 pieces all the time!! I really love SF jeans! They are well worth the money and always fit just right. I love the top and cardigan too! It's lightweight and the floral back looks great with the olive Toms! And I really love my black polka-dotted rain jacket! It's bold but I love the pop! <3




JANUARY 2017

When all else fails....buy another pair of TOMS!


I really like this look!
Stitch Fix ♥️


DECEMBER 2016

Everyone needs a comfy cardigan....I kept this one from this shipment!



[comfy-comfy-comfy!]

NOVEMBER 2016

My very first box is what sold me on Stitch fix! I kept the entire box!!!


I have worn those black pants 100 times!!!! I love them! They look good with everything...you can dress them up, you can dress them dow, with boots, with sandals, I just love them. I love adding that black/taupe striped tunic along with the taupe suede vest and even the gold feather necklace with black boots to the jeans.....

                Christmas 2016

I just realized I don't wear the olive military jacket.....It fits but its a little tight under the arms. :O( I might consider selling it because my goal was to keep only things I will wear!!! I love the style and cool design on back...too bad it doesn't feel good on.

So as you can see, I have had a positive experience with Stitch Fix. I have changed account options a few times only because I was too busy to keep up with monthly shipments and I've been trying to cut some extras out of our budget. For now, I'm going to try seasonal boxes, as I feel 4x a year will be a good way to still add Stitch Fix items to my closet.

If you decide to sign up for STITCH FIX - please use my referral!!!
9993849

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...