Friday, May 25, 2018

Kamry's Peppa Birthday Party!! [1]

Since Daddy was away at work on Kamry's actual birthday, a big Peppa Birthday Party was planned for all of her family and friends on Saturday, April 28th at Marion Fire Station!
Peter and I went over on Thursday evening to spend a few nights with them. We had lots to do to get ready for party day and they had several projects going on that we wanted to help with. They had just had the backyard fence installed a few days before we got there, so we spent LOTS of time outside enjoying the beautiful weather. We got subs from Marion Station Market for dinner that night.
They were DELISH! :O)

04.27.18
I got up early the next morning and made chicken salad for the party. I miss my early mornings with Kamry, as she now sleeps in late. I'm thankful though for all those quiet mornings with her during those first months after she came home from NICU. I'm thankful too, that because of two completely different circumstances, morning duty became a special time with both my grandchildren and it helped out my daughters-in-law and allowed me some very precious memories with both babies (and turned me into a complete morning person). :O)

We played outside and the guys started putting the trampoline that we gave her for her birthday together.










We all stayed busy doing various projects and getting things ready for the party and playing outside with Kamry. She is so much fun and just enjoys EVERYTHING! Logan and Lindsey grilled for dinner. I love gathering around the table, just talking and laughing (and none of us lack in that area, especially Kamry who had us dying laughing!!) She is the sweetest, most calm and content little girl but who is also the biggest ham you'll ever meet!! She has the sweetest personality with a zest for life that is contagious! 

After dinner, we went over to the fire station to set up for the party and start decorating. 


04.28.18
The next morning, I went over to finish things up. Kathy [Crockett] brought the cake and balloons by and everything was starting to come together for the big Peppa Party!!! :O) The cake was ah-mazing! 



coming up part 2....It's party time! :O)

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...