Saturday, May 5, 2018

Hello Fresh Review: Rib-Eye Steak Over Gruyere Mashed Potatoes

Rib-Eye Steak Over Gruyere Mashed Potatoes
with Roasted Carrots, Hazelnuts, and Dijon Butter 

I actually substituted the (one) rib-eye steak included in this meal for 2 nice porterhouse steaks that Peter cooked on the grill. I saved the rib-eye for a future dinner for one meal for me when Peter went back to work. (below) 

I made the Roasted Carrots, Gruyere Mashed Potatoes, and Dijon Butter according to the recipe.
It was ah-mazing!!

INGREDIENTS

- 1 oz. hazelnuts
- 12 oz. Yukon gold potatoes
- 8 oz. baby carrots
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 oz. fresh parsley
 - 1 tsp. paprika 
- 1 T Montreal Steak Spice
- 2 tsp. dijon Mustard
- 2 T sour cream 
- 1/2 cup gruyere cheese

(rib-eye) 2 Porterhouse Steaks

INSTRUCTIONS {HERE}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#dinnerforone
The rib-eye was delicious with fresh corn on the cob and a slice of tomato on the side!

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...