Wednesday, May 2, 2018

*S*P*R*I*N*G* Stitch Fix Box


Stitch Fix 
*SPRING BOX*

I decided to switch to seasonal boxes from Stitch Fix and my Spring fix arrived yesterday!

I'll go ahead and show you what I kept because I LOVE LOVE them!!

[1] Rose Gold / Natural Toms - $54 
<3 <3 <3 
[KEEP]

[2] Daniel Rainn Dalina Crochet Detail Knit Top - $58.00



I really loved this dark plum top, but it really looked more fall-y than spring-y so I didn't keep it.
[RETURN]

[3] Vigoss Erika Skinny Jeans - $68.00


Stitch Fix jeans are THE BEST! Too bad I just bought pair of blue skinny jeans. :O(
[RETURN]

[4] Jachs Girlfriend Kailene Chambray Top - $64.00


Great casual basic but I already have a couple of chambray shirts. 
[RETURN]

[5] Daniel Rainn Ferraro Split Neck Blouse - $68.00


This one just looked a little "old"---silky and rolled sleeve and I really wasn't in love with the print plus it was wayyyy too expensive.
[RETURN]

THOUGHTS: I was really happy, overall, with the items my stylist picked out for me. I love the TOMS! I would have kept the jeans if I hadn't just bought a pair. I really loved the dark plum top on....but decided to stick with things that will add to my spring/summer wardrobe. I liked the chambray top too, but didn't need another. My least favorite piece was the floral top.


TOMS = $54.00
                                  - $20.00 (stylist fee)
                               ----------------------------
                         $34.00 + tax 


If you decide to sign up for STITCH FIX 
- please use my referral!!!
9993849

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...