Thursday, May 31, 2018

[Reading Through the Bible]

Confession: While I have tried several times, I've never read through the entire Bible. I joined @bibleplans on IG back in September and I'm still at it! I love that they don't do the usual Genesis-Revelations, and they even covered several chapters through a Lent study. I just might make it through this time! This month we read through 1 Corinthians, doing only one chapter per day [and skipping weekends]. 


#1adaybible #bible #niv #morningquiettime #bestill #1corinthians #devotions 
#dailydevotion #personalgoal #journal #biblereadingplan #inspire #coffee #morningcoffee

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...