Sunday, May 13, 2018

feeling all the Mother's Day love.......


I had the weekend off, so Saturday was a lazy morning complete with breakfast.....


....a little cleaning, a nap, and then, Kayla took me to dinner at the Fisherman's Corner and I treated Mom. All three of our meals were delish! Afterwards, me and Mom took a golf cart ride.

Kayla, Nathan, & Rowen also gave me a beautiful card and these Rae Dunn goodies! MOM- the perfect mug for my collection, and a RD journal---love!!! <3

Lindsey, Logan, & Kamry sent me some beautiful plants for the patio...


Between calls and messenger, I got to talk with all 4 children! I am truly blessed, not because of gifts or dinners (although I truly love everything), but I'm blessed by the LOVE my children and grandchildren show me every single day! I'm blessed to still have my Mom here with me. I'm blessed with an inspiring and loving sister. I'm blessed by an encouraging and true best friend. I'm blessed with a MIL, aunts, cousins, neighbors, coworkers, and friends - so many good, strong women in my life. 

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!
xoxo


No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...