Tuesday, January 3, 2017

{guest room update}

Yaaaa!!! The carpenter stopped by last night!! Hopefully, our guest room project will start next week! :O)


- We recently bought new mattresses for our room, so the queen bed is now set up in the guest room {happy Nathan}. :O)

- We also bought a new tv for our room, and moved ours in the guest room. {again, happy Nathan}. :O)

- The only other things I've bought lately for the room is a white bed skirt and a picture from Hobby Lobby to hang over the bed.


Here is what's hanging over the bed in the inspiration room.....





I don't really love it, and I really haven't come across anything similar. While shopping at Hobby Lobby last month, I found this picture that I fell in love with! The navy frame, the weathered look, the "coastal" theme, and the beautiful verse sold me! Plus, it was on sale for $30 and I had a gift card!! I can't wait to see how it looks in the room!!


<3 <3 <3

Furniture update coming up......

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...