Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Thankful November {Day 30}

Today (every day!!) I am extremely thankful for my family and friends. Looking forward to family time on turkey day!!


Thanksgiving Thankful free printable. Print and frame. <a class="pintag searchlink" data-query="%23debbiedoos" data-type="hashtag" href="/search/?q=%23debbiedoos&rs=hashtag" rel="nofollow" title="#debbiedoos search Pinterest">#debbiedoos</a>

DAY 30 - HAPPINESS

The secret to having it all is believing you already do
Sometimes I don't feel like I am thankful enough. God has blessed me with such a good & happy life. I have an amazing family, lots of good friends, my family is relatively healthy, we have a nice home, we have jobs that provide security and enough money to pay our bills with some left over to enjoy vacations and to spoil our granddaughter! :O) I am thankful though too for the little things that make my life rich and bring me so much happiness and joy. I am thankful to really know that "the secret to having it all is believing you already do!" <3


always thankful for something

The daily text was so good today! No matter what trials we might come against always take comfort in the blessings of Jehovah and his love for us❤️:


No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...