1. How many Thanksgivings do you attend?
This year - 2.
2. Where do you attend
The first one was 11/10 at Logan & Lindsey's house, the 2nd one at Mom & Dad's on Thanksgiving Day.
3. What is your favorite dish?
4. What is your least favorite dish at
5. What, if any, are your Thanksgiving
No major traditions (we are pretty go with the flow) but usually do a similar menu every year, parade & football watching, and we started using throw-away plates/cups/baking pans a few years ago!
6. Name your FAV thing about
I just love spending the whole day with my family.
7. Do you make anything for Thanksgiving? If yes,
share what and why.
I helped cook both dinners, but made pies, sweet potato fluff, and the veggie (collard greens for dinner #1 and Paula Dean's Southern Style String Beans for dinner #2) the day before at home for each dinner..
8. Out of everything you eat at Thanksgiving,
what can YOU cook the best?
I don't mind cooking any of it, and do a pretty good job on most of it. The gravy used to be my least favorite thing to make, but not anymore!!
9. What do you drink with your Thanksgiving
10. Has there ever been a feud during your
11. Do you have appetizers before your
12. How many people attend your Thanksgiving(s)?
If yes, who?
Dinner #1 - (7) Me, Peter, Logan, Lindsey, Kamry, Nathan, & Kayla
Dinner #2 - (5) Me, Mom, Dad, Derek, & Mitch + 2 take-out (Liz & Lois)
13. Have you ever missed a
Never "missed" missed Thanksgiving, but a few years ago we had a wonderful Thanksgiving with Lindsey's family --the first one I had ever missed with my family-ever!
14. What kind of pie/cake/dessert do you eat for dessert?
15. Do you ever play games at
Yes! We were a few days late this year and didn't play until yesterday. Me and Derek are the game players in the family---especially Scrabble!!
16. Name 3 things you are thankful
Just 3??? Family/Home/Health (Thankful November link HERE)
17. Is there anyone who normally attended
Thanksgiving, that but wasn't there this year? Who?
The reason for dinner #1, Peter, Logan, & Nathan would be at work on Thanksgiving, so Peter & Nathan were absent from dinner #2, along with Julie who hosted dinner at home with her boyfriend Bruce & family. Lois hasn't come in a few years, plus Liz, who's back was out.
18. Name the funniest person at your Thanksgiving
this year and tell us more.
We are all funny and love to laugh, but Logan and Nathan together can get rather hilarious!!
19. Which person eats the MOST?
I think it's a TIE!!
20. Which person eats the LEAST?
That would probably be Logan.
21. Do any animals attend Thanksgiving
Dinner #1 -- Allie Mae!
Dinner #2-- nope
22. If so, do they get Thanksgiving
Allie stole a huge turkey wing after dinner when nobody was looking!!! She didn't get to keep it though!!
23. Who carves the turkey?
Dinner #1 -Peter
Dinner #2 - Me
24. Have you ever had to make Thanksgiving all on
I've hosted some and cooked for all of them, but never done the entire meal by myself.
25. Do you get along with the people you have
26. Is your Thanksgiving formal, or do you just
def not formal, comfy-casual maybe!