Sunday, November 27, 2016

Thankful November {Day 27}

~♥♥♥~ gratitude ---- If you allow others to repin freely then I invite you to do the same from me!


DAY 27 - KINDNESS

:O) :O)

Have Courage and Be Kind Quote Printable - Cinderella Quote! Perfect for little girl's rooms

Reading this made me think of Tobias in Divergent. When he told Tris about his tattoos.....

Choose being kind over being right

Top 20 Inspirational Quotes <a class="pintag searchlink" data-query="%23Wise" data-type="hashtag" href="/search/?q=%23Wise&rs=hashtag" rel="nofollow" title="#Wise search Pinterest">#Wise</a>

I still remember kind words spoken to me years and years ago ... I hold on to them with all my might as I battle on towards recovery from the painful things in the past. Speak kindly ... You may impact a person more deeply than you realize.

&quot;No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted&quot; - Business tip by Leila Khalil, Be Inspired Public Relations

Always ❤️❤️                                                       …

Knitted Bliss | Pin Ups: My Favourite Things This Week | <a href="http://knittedbliss.com" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">knittedbliss.com</a>

Personalized Custom Name Always Stay Humble and Kind Tim McGraw Inspiraitonal Wood Sign, Canvas Wall Art  Graduation, Christmas, New Baby, by HeartlandSigns on Etsy

Graduation Gift - Always Stay Humble and Kind Inspirational Wood Sign or Canvas Wall Art - Dorm Decor, Office, Christmas, Teenager,

No comments: