Wednesday, December 14, 2016

blogger withdrawal........

Dont get your tinsel in a tangle funny by PrincessCustoms on Etsy, $16.50

I'm suffering from a huge case of blogger withdrawal!!! Life has been crazy, busy for the past few days weeks months, and while I dream of time to sit at the computer and write down all that is swirling in my head and upload the gazillion pictures I've taken lately, there just doesn't seem to be time for anything extra these days. December is a whirlwind of shopping, decorating, card writing, functions, and just everyday life..................
it's go.go.go.all.the.time. And throw in everyone else's full schedules and you are lucky if you can grab a minute to spend together. It's the 14th and I have yet to write a single December post!!! I have some major catching up to do, so now that we are a week away from Christmas, the shopping, cards, and decorating is done, I'll spend whatever "free" time I have wrapping up 2016 here on my blog! Seriously, where did this year go????? 


No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...