Friday, November 25, 2016

Thankful November {Day 15-21}

Thankful November
Day 15-21

Free Fall Home Printables | Friday Favorite 5


Day 15 - JOY

Nothing brings a Mom more joy than 
having your children under one roof! <3




Day 16 & 17 - WEATHER & COLOR

Fall -- my favorite time of the year!! 
I love everything about it especially the weather 
and the beautiful fall colors!

I love fall!!!~change that football to shopping for new clothes & coffee to hot chocolate~K:




Day 18 - FOOD

Thankful to have grown up in a home where home-cooked meals were the norm everyday and for having a Mom who passed on her love of cooking to me! One of my most favorites is her dressing - my favorite dish at Thanksgiving! <3




Day 19 - GRATEFUL

Start each day with a grateful heart. Created with shiny reflective gold foil on a satin-finish white cardstock. Click here to purchase the gold frame.

my grateful list is endless....from the big, like family, home, health, and jobs, to the small, like talks with my children, smiles from my sweet granddaughter, or a night on the sofa watching a movie with Peter. There is always, always, something to be grateful for!


Day 20 - LAUGHTER

Yes, laughing and lot of sport, combined, represent the healthiest therapy !Words cannot say how good it was to talk to you after all these years. I have not laughed that much in a long rime. Thank you!

Laughter is the best medicine! :-)Laughter is the best medicine. || <a href="http://www.penelopeandpip.com" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">www.penelopeandpi...</a>

My family is hilarious--- 
it's one of the things I love most about them!!


Day 21 - LEAVES



our "thankful" tree

We started this a few years ago at Thanksgiving dinner.
Everyone writes on a leaf what they are most thankful for. Derek loves this tradition and always wants to read them out after dinner. :O)

<a href="http://seasonalwonderment.tumbler.com" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">seasonalwondermen...</a>


No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...