Thursday, June 2, 2016

Hello Fresh Review: Lemon-Basil Shrimp Skewers

Yaaa!!! My Hello Fresh shipment arrived today! :O) :O)
 
 
(pineapple pictured not included in the meal box!) :O)
 
 
For my first meal, I made the
 
Lemon-Basil Shrimp Skewers w/ Orzo & Avocado Salad
 
 
 
 
Ingredients:
 
10 oz. shrimp (16 ct.)
6 oz. orzo
1 roma tomato
1 avocado
2 T. white wine vinegar
2 cloves garlic
1/2 oz. fresh basil
1 lemon
1/2 T. butter
olive oil
salt & pepper


 
 
 
 
It was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!
 
 
I highly recommend Hello Fresh!!
You can use discount code S9E8CM to get $40 off of your first shipment!!


2 comments:

Shellbell said...

so glad you are liking it! I took a few weeks off since i was traveling. I have HF next week and BA the week after...excited to get back to it!

Susan said...

I had to take a break too due to schedules/baby/on the go!! I was so excited when my box arrived yesterday! I'm home alone this week so it was nice to have something yummy for dinner! I will definitely make this recipe for the family!

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...