Friday, November 6, 2015

The Simple Woman's Day Book: November 2015

 
For Today...11/06/15

 
Outside my window....

a nice, warm, fall day!!
 
 
 fall colors

 
I am thankful....

for all the blessings in my life (big and small)!!
 
 Thanksgiving chalkboard art

 
I am wearing...

capris & a tee
(it's almost 70 degrees!!)
:O)
 
 I <3 Fall chalkboard
 
a favorite quote of the day....

blessings over burdens....
amen!
 
 
In the kitchen....

fall cleaning the kitchen this week (a wall-a-day)

- coffee station
 
- (new) pictures
 
 
 
 
From the board room (Pinterest):
 
Thanksgiving Decorations | Thanksgiving Sign
I LOVE this DIY sign!!

 
One of my favorite things....

stollen bread
(which I found at Marshall's the other day)

 
 
It's the only part of Christmas I want to see right now.
I can't believe people started decorating the day after Halloween!!!
It's still FALL y'all....enjoy it! :O)

Haha YES!!!!!!!! So Me I'm Soooooo Ready For Christmas

 
on the calendar....
(and it's starting to get crazy!)
 

-NOVEMBER-
 1 day - 11/07 {Morgan & Tyson} wedding
5 days - 11/11 crew change (P & N --> home // L--> work)
7 days - 11/13 Nathan (Hockey Game)
15 days - 11/21 our "Thanksgiving" dinner
17 days - 11/23 Volleyball Marathon
19 days - 11/25 crew change (P & N --> work // L--> home)
20 days - 11/26 Thanksgiving Day
21 days - 11/27 Black Friday {get tree??}
 

-DECEMBER-

  36 days - 12/12 Mom's birthday
42 days - "Christmas" w/ L & L :O) :O)
49 days - Christmas Day
 
 
-JANUARY-
 
56 days - Happy New Year 2016!
 
-FEBRUARY-
 100 days - 2/14 Valentine's Day
 
-MARCH-
117 days - 3/2 DISNEY VACATION 2016!!



Thankful Chalkboard

 

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...