Sunday, November 22, 2015

The Happiness Project: November 2015 (Part 1)

The Happiness Project
November 2015
 
 
Keep A Contented Heart
ATTITUDE
 
 
{Part One}
 
Laugh Out Loud
 
“Sometimes crying or laughing are the only options left, and laughing feels better right now.”  ― Veronica Roth, Divergent
 
For November, it's time to focus on our attitude.
 
Cultivate a loving,light-hearted, and kind spirit.
 
Be content.
 
Am I content?
 
Not all the time. Sometimes I get too fretful, skeptical, dissatisfied, anxious, overly ambitious, frustrated, hard to please, critical.....the list goes on and on. At times, some of these feelings are good, because they keep me striving harder to improve my work and home activities, but for the most part these things often lead to my discontent.
 
It's easier to complain than laugh over things. But really, things aren't that important.
 
 
Stop being so critical.
 
Be kind.
 
Laugh out loud.
 
 
everyday mantra
 
Act the way you want to feel.
If I want to feel happy and light-hearted, I need to act that way - starting by "laughing out loud".
 
"Laughter is more than just a pleasurable activity. It can boost immunity and lower blood pressure. It's a source of social bonding, and it helps reduce conflicts and cushion stress within relationships- at work, in marriage, and even among strangers. When people laugh together, they tend to talk and touch more and make eye contact more frequently."
 
Laugh often
 
I am lucky to be part of a family that enjoys humor and funny stories. Rarely are we together that laughter doesn't fill the room. I grew up in a home filled with laughter, Dad still keeps us in stitches with his stories. Both Logan and Nathan are comical as well. I die laughing as soon as I start talking to either of them, and get them both together and it's a circus! :O) :O)
 
Live Well Laugh Often Love Much T22 Vinyl Lettering Decal Tile Quote via Etsy
 
 
Laughter is the best medicine!
 
 
He Knows This Is Gonna Haunt Him Forever....LOLOLOL
 
:O) :O) :O)
 
 


No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...