Monday, November 30, 2015

The Happiness Project: November 2015 (Part 4)

The Happiness Project


November 2015

Keep A Contented Heart


ATTITUDE
 
{Part Four}
 
FIND AN AREA OF REFUGE
 
For me, that place of refuge is:
 
Home.....I am most comfortable, safe, and content at home. I love being home, even just doing daily chores, or in the kitchen cooking dinner. I love sitting in the living room with Peter in the evening, just watching Friends reruns and getting caught up on our day. I love sitting around the dinner table (especially with the whole family). I love sitting at my computer....blogging! My comfort zone is definitely my home.


Home should be an anchor, a port in a storm, a refuge, a happy place in which to dwell, a place where we are loved and where we can love. – Marvin J Ashton
 

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...