Tuesday, June 10, 2014

movie abc's continued.....

It's been awhile since I did a movie post, but since the ppv movie we watched last night was the next letter in line, I thought it was a good time to pick this up again.

NON-STOP
Non-Stop
Liam Neeson, Julianne Moore, Nate Parker

During a transatlantic flight from New York City to London, U.S. Air Marshal Bill Marks receives a series of cryptic text messages demanding that he instruct the airline to transfer $150 million into an off-shore account. Until he secures the money, a passenger on his flight will be killed every 20 minutes.

our rating ***


A- Anna Karenina
B- The Bone Collector
C- Cold Mountain
D- Duplex
E- Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close
F- The Five-Year Engagement
G- G.I. Jane
H- Hide & Seek
I-
I Still Know What You Did Last Summer

J- The Juror
K-
Killing Kennedy
L- Life of Pi
M- Miracle on 34th Street
N- NON-STOP

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...