Tuesday, June 17, 2014

top ten & pin it tuesday: 4th of july






I love the 4th of July!!! It's one of my favorite holidays. Here are a few 4th of July pins I've been pinning.....

{1} flags & fireworks....

{2} lots of grilling ....


{3} yummy food....


a bowl of watermelon stars & blueberries
fruit skewers
or a tray of red*white*blue fruit
I love this idea of adding a little something sweet!
strawberries*blueberries*white chocolate pretzels
{4} sweet treats....


love these two trifle versions of the flag cake I made a few years ago

{5} patriotic tee......

{6} for the table....
I copied this idea last year, will do again! <3
{7} DIY....
another cute mason jar project
{8} 4th of july=beach fun

{9} and more food....
RED*WHITE*BLUE
Rice Krispy Treats
{10} bonfire.....


Linking up for: 

*all picture sources: pinterest

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...