Wednesday, June 4, 2014

30 spaces/ 30 days: bakeware

3) bakeware storage
I was very anxious to organize this space since I finally got some new bakeware!

I cleared out this spot {a mess!}......

I had been keeping my baking dishes in the bottom of the kitchen island along with baking pans, cooling racks, etc., but decided to give my new dishes their own spot.

Now, I only have cake pans, muffin tins, cooling racks, etc. in the island cabinet....
I have a table full of stuff that I'm not going to use anymore. Time to have a yard sale I guess!

The drawer in the island also got culled over....
BEFORE

AFTER


**a few ideas for storing baking pans
cheap tension rods make nice dividers




No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...