Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Pin It Tuesday: Wire Cake Stands

I've started planning Logan & Lindsey's wedding shower in my head (and on Pinterest) and just love all the vintage inspired wire cake stands for the cake table.

Here are a few that I have pinned:









and this gorgeous stand:


On Saturday, I went to a big community yard sale and found some great stuff, including this stand, that only cost me $4:




I love it!!! I'll probably spray paint it white?
 I think it will look great on the cake table, or cupcake table, since that is my other idea. We have a local girl who bakes amazing (and pretty) cupcakes!! I think that would be a fun, easy (for me), yummy alternative to doing cake. Either way, I'll be using my latest favorite find for display.....now I just need to get one (or two.....or three) of these.....

:O) :O) :O) :O)

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...