Friday, April 26, 2013

5Q Friday: April 26



1. Who drives when your family is together, you or your spouse? Peter does.

2. Are you an introvert or extrovert? I couldn't decide, since I can be both at times, so I took an online quiz and here's the results:

Your Test Scores
Extrovertedness: 50%
The Introvert-Extrovert Test
says that I'm Balanced

What does it mean?
You are fairly balanced in your introvert-extrovert personallity. You like going out, but like to have time to yourself as well. You typically have a few great friends, and many that you can hang around with.

Extroverts:
-have motives and actions that are directed outward.
-are more prone to action than contemplation.
-are typically very friendly to unknown people.
-feel empowered in social situations.

Introverts:
-have motives and actions that are directed inward.
-tend to be preoccupied with their own thoughts and feelings.
-minimize their contact with other people.
3. Are you married to an introvert or extrovert? Extrovert....for sure! :O)

4. What's your favorite type of social media? Since I don't have Facebook, and have Twitter but don't use it, I'll say BLOGGING!!! :O) :O)



5. What's your favorite way to "recharge"? A little nap does the trick every time! I used to never nap, but it is now a necessity to get through the day sometimes.


30 Day Blog Challenge: 5Q Friday

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...