Friday, April 12, 2013

30 Spaces / 30 Days: Spring Cleaning

#Spring #Cleaning #Tips
My 30 days have passed and I'm a few spaces shy of my cleaning list goal. That's okay, because I have completed several other BIG projects along the way! I should finish up the list over the next few days though, since I only have 3 or 4 items left to do.

Over the past week or so, I worked on these spaces:


Space 24: Scrub bathroom floor/wall/baseboards/toilet/sink.

Space 25: Wipe down walls & baseboards (front room)

Space 26: Wipe down walls & baseboards (living room)

Space 27: Paint corner cabinet and desk (front room)
When I did the room re-do, I painted the corner cabinet and dresser Espresso Brown. I've since moved the dresser into Nathan's room and painted the replacement cabinet China White {same as board & batten). I decided to repaint the corner cabinet as well.

before:


after:

Much better! Right now, the top three shelves hold books, binders, and misc. items I use on my mantel. The bottom two shelves hold video recorder and camera accessories/ candles and holders. I moved my moss-covered monogram from the bathroom and hung it on the glass door. I keep my tray on top of the cabinet, which I plan to update with some gray chevron fabric.

I also gave the desk a fresh coat of paint!

I only have 3 spaces left:
*shampoo carpet (front room)
*clean oven/stove (and do floor underneath w/grout renew)
*laundry room walls/baseboards/floor w/grout renew

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...