Sunday, April 7, 2013

Menu Plan Monday April 1-7

MPM-Winter

What a busy, busy week! I have so enjoyed being home this winter, having a laid back schedule, and having the time to plan and prepare dinner. I spent several hours each day this week working outside, and before I knew it, it was dinnertime and I hadn't started cooking anything! That's exactly how it is when I'm working. I get busy at work, and the day gets away from me, and end up with something quick for dinner. I think that is one of my biggest conflicts with working, fitting dinner into my busy schedule. No matter how organized I want to be, in reality, I struggle in this area. I had hoped that starting this weekly menu planning would help get me in the habit of being more organized with meals, but after this past week, I wonder if it has. I do intend to do more of the make-ahead/freezer/crockpot cooking this summer, and hopefully, I can continue with somewhat of a menu plan.

Weekly Menu Mon 4/01- Sun 4/07:

Monday 4/01- Chicken Sandwiches, Onion Rings, & Corn

Tuesday 4/02- BBQ Wings, left-over Macaroni Salad, & Cole Slaw

Wednesday 4/03- Beans w/ ham and Rolls

Thursday 4/04- Hungry Jack Casserole & String Beans

Friday 4/05- Cheese Steak Subs

Saturday 4/06- Bacon Burgers w/ Bacon Onion Balsamic Jam, Asparagus Bundles, and Marinated Cherry Tomato/Red Onion/Cucumber Salad

Sunday 4/07- Baked Fish w/ potatoes and onions, Corn Bread

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...