Thursday, April 11, 2013

good things thursday....



-I needed something for the front door, so I stopped in Michael's and picked up a few flowers to make a wreath.




I had the wreath form and the monogram (which I gave a coat of berry pink paint). Bright & cheery, and very Spring-y!

- I looked for curtains for my office/craft/tv room and came up with these for the summer at least:




I'm going to add some gray chevron in this room too...I can do that now that the aqua/chartreuse printed curtains are down.


- Mom bought me these during her most recent thrift store shopping trip....

{{{{{love}}}}}}      Thanks Mom!!!! :O)

- Spent most of the day outside yesterday...painting pots and planting flowers. Love Spring!


-We are getting LOTS of calls/reservations for the b&b! I am getting (kindof) excited about starting a new season. We start cleaning on the 22nd, and have our first guests on May 2nd. There is so much still to be done with the remodel job, but I'm optimistic it will all somehow come together.

- My next project:


I picked up a pkg. of index cards to make a binder ring address book. My old address book is a mess....I'll try to work on this project over the weekend.

- The next two months are crammed!!! Prom decorating, cap & gown pictures, invitations to get ready and mailed, Prom, Senior dinner, writing speeches, finishing up classes, Baccalaureate.....and Graduation on June 6th!!!!!!!!!!!

It's Overflowing

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY đź—“️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...