Sunday, July 17, 2011

Look what I found....

Last fall, after Halloween, I ditched our pumpkins in the backyard. Normally, I put them out with the trash, but for some reason I kept them. I put them out back behind the picket fence and forgot all about them. Since Nathan does most of our yardwork, I hadn't noticed what was now growing back there. Imagine my surprise when I found this ...... My question is.....isn't it too early for pumpkins? Or will it take a couple of months for them to appear? Can you tell I've never grown my own pumpkins before? I am sooooo excited to see how many I actually get. I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...