Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Hoo Are You???? Q's

1. Have you ever attended a professional sports game? Peter and Nathan have gone to many Orioles games, most recently in May. Peter has gone to numerous Nascar races and I went to my very first in February in Daytona. But our most favorite sporting event yet was seeing our CHICAGO BEARS play the Carolina Panthers in Charlotte, NC last October. It was awesome!!! I am now officially a football fan!!!2. Have you ever been to a concert and if so which one was your
ultimate favorite performance?
I've only been to 2 concerts, both were DAUGHTRY. Great concerts!!!
3. Have you ever been to Disneyland or Disney World?
We just took our 4th trip to DISNEY WORLD!!!!! We are in the process of planning our Jan 2012 trip, can't wait to go back!!!! 4. What is your favorite theme park? I just {love}
Magic Kingdom!!! 5. Do you have a favorite vacation spot? You guessed it.......Disney World!!! My very favorite place in the world!

1 comment:

Jessica Nicely said...

Hello! I'm your latest follower from Night Owl Crafting! We have a ton in common...I'm originally from VA, I listen to my Daughtry cd so often I think I may have broken it! ;) Oh and hydrangeas were my wedding flower and my all time fave! Looking forward to reading your posts! :)

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...