Friday, July 29, 2011

5Q Friday July 29

1. Vow renewal ceremonies-yay or nay? NO WAY!!! This is coming from someone that didn't want a big, fussy wedding 28 years ago. My small, simple wedding was just perfect....one ceremony was a plenty for me!! :O)
2. What sound/s annoy you the most? my alarm clock, or someone blowing their nose {especially in a restaurant} are my top 2.
3. If you had to pick, would you have only all boys, or only all girls for kids? BOYS ROCK!!!! :O)
4. Do you believe in alternative medicine? I'm not really sure how I feel about alternative medicine, as I've never personally had to use it. But, I can't say that if the doctors had tried everything they could to help me and nothing worked, that I wouldn't consider giving alternative medicine a try.
5. Would you take a family members children and raise them if they needed it? Absolutely!!! :O)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love your background :) And I hate the sound of my alarm clock, too.

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...