Friday, July 1, 2011

5Q Friday July 1

#ff63e0

1. If you had the opportunity to bungee jump, would you? NO WAY!!!!
2. Would you rather go to the movie theater or to the drive-in? I love going to the movies and prefer the theater. I've never been to a drive-in, except for Sci-Fi Diner restaurant at DHS! We had lunch there in February during our trip to WDW. So cool!!! :O)
3. Do you have your groceries delivered?
Nope
4. Eyebrows: Do you wax, thread, pluck, or stay au naturel?
Most of the time I pluck, but get them waxed at the salon too.

5. Would the people you went to high school with be surprised by your life today? Not really, I've stayed pretty true to who I was back in high school.

1 comment:

Sweaty said...

Already a follower and visiting from 5QF.

I don't know many people who answered #5 as you did... wow, you must've been pretty awesome even back then because you are now! :)

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...