Friday, July 15, 2011

5Q Friday July 15

#ff63e0
1. If you knew your best friend's spouse was cheating on her or him, would you tell her (him)? I would probably go to her spouse first and let him know that I know, and tell him that he needs to tell her what's going on. If he doesn't tell her, then I would, because I know I would want her to tell me. Definitely not the best position to be put in, but I think it would be really hard knowing and trying to keep this from her. Hope & pray I'm never put in that position.
2. Soda in a can or a bottle? I'll take my Diet Coke in a can or bottle please!
3. What do you wash first, hair or body? I wash my hair first.
4. What advice would you give to any new mama? Enjoy them while they are little, because they grow up wayyyyy too fast! Also, remember that every child is different, there aren't any set in stone rules to go by, just go with what you feel is best for your child. Also, everything doesn't have to be perfect......just relax & enjoy.....trust me, the new mama part will end up being one of the easiest parts of the journey!
5. What is your best hangover remedy?
Never been drunk, so no hangover remedies here!

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...