Thursday, July 7, 2011

The ABC's of Me

The ABC's of Me
Age: 46
Bed Size: Queen
Chore You Hate: changing the litter box
Dogs: we aren't dog people
Essential Start of Your Day: talk on the phone with my mom :O)...and a diet coke
Favorite Color: Pink
Gold or Silver: My wedding rings are gold, but I tend to buy more silver
Height: 5'6
Instruments I Play: none
Job Title: bed & breakfast manager
Kids: two sons, Logan {almost 23} & Nathan {16}
Live: Virginia!!!
Mom's Name: Peggy
Nicknames: none really
Overnight Hospital Stays: Twice {when the boys were born}
Pet Peeve: negative people
Quote From a Movie: "There's no place like home." -
Wizard of Oz
Right or Left Handed: right
Siblings: younger sister, Julie
Time You Wake Up: around 7 am
Underwear: TMI {too much information...LOL}
Veggie You Dislike: I love most veggies, but I guess my least fave are radish, leek, artichoke
What Makes You Run Late: trying to do that one last thing before I leave home
X-Rays You Have Had: dental, sonograms while pregnant, mammograms
Yummy Food You Make: I love to cook, so I make alot of yummy dishes
Zoo Animal You Like Best: lions

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...