Monday, November 6, 2017

[menu plan monday]


Time to menu plan again! It has really worked well planning out meals for the two weeks Peter is home and doing one big grocery shopping trip each month. Click {HERE} for a link to last month's menu ideas. I made every meal off the list except for the meatloaf, which I carried over to this month's list. Peter crew changes on Wednesday 11/15 and I've planned enough meals to finish out the month. On the days that Peter isn't home, I do dinner for one, or eat something quick. I do cook a meal a couple of times a week for me and Kayla (and Nathan if home).

NOVEMBER 15 - 30

-- Meatloaf, Criss-Cross Potatoes, & Veg

-- Roasted Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Glazed Carrots

-- Spaghetti & Meatballs & Garlic Bread

-- Pork Loin w/ Balsamic Fig Sauce, Roasted Potatoes, & Green Beans

-- Mississippi Roast, Mashed Potatoes, Veg

-- Beans w/ Ham & Rolls

-- Steak Subs & Fries

-- Tomato Basil & Garlic Grilled Pork Chops

-- THANKSGIVING DINNER

-- BBQ Pork Steaks & Cole Slaw

-- something w/ crabmeat 

-- Grilled Steaks

-- Manwich sandwiches & fries

-- STEAMED CRABS ??? 

-- unplanned 

-- unplanned

I'm leaving a couple of meals unplanned since we usually come up with a few different things we are in the mood for while Peter is home or we eat out. Grocery list has been made and I will pick up groceries when I go over to visit Lindsey and Kamry when Peter crew changes. We also got a Sam's card last week so Peter can stock up on bulk items on his way home from work. 

It's crazy that Thanksgiving dinner is already popping up on my planning calendar! Where did October go????? Can hardly wait to celebrate the holidays this year, starting with some new traditions at Thanksgiving! :O) :O)


No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...