Saturday, November 4, 2017

{morning quiet time}

And in the morning when I rise give me Jesus (and coffee).

Seek God Early. We are to spend time with God -- continually. When we do, we get in the flow of His plan for our day. We are not told just to wish for everything to work together, we are told to seek God for a fresh word each day. Remember, the enemy tries to bring us down and seeks to destroy us. If he steals away our time with the Lord in the morning, we may miss out on the Kingdom life that entire day! When you don't seek Jesus first thing in the morning, you tend to forget to seek Him first

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

((I may have sampled a few  A LOT of these rice Krispy treats!))

hello November!! :O)

Chalkboard art....my cup overflows. I HAVE to make this for our coffee bar!!

Kamry is a sleeper (((like 10-11 a.m. sleeper!) so when she gets up at 6:30!!!! Yikes!!

but it's okay cause she's cute!!



It's November, and while others have moved on to Christmas, I'm still in pumpkin mode over here!


Bible Verse Wall Art - Be Joyful Always Pray Continually Give Thanks in All Circumstances - 8x10 Gift Print. $15.00, via Etsy.
Come, o my King. Let me arise early in the morning before the dawn and sing my praises to You. Let the words of my mouth be pleasing and praising to You. Drip the dew of Your honeycomb before me and satisfy me as with oil.
#dailyverse


Pumpkin Spice Iced! :O)

I am loving this little gadget-----


Farberware 18US5243c Refillable/Reusable Keurig Coffee K Cup Filter for 1.0 & 2.0 Brewers, Purple


along with this Pumpkin Spice coffee!


LOVE ---> when your kids message you in the early morning and send pics!

<3 <3 <3

Pray, be joyful & give thanks

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...