Friday, November 3, 2017

{day book - november}



11.03.17

[outside my window]

a beautiful, FALL day!!

[on my to-do list]

trying to sort through the mounds of clothes Peter and I have! It is pretty ridiculous! I seriously need to weed out more than a piece or two from my closet! Why do I think I'm going to wear that sweater? or do I really think I'll fit into those jeans again? Get rid of them! NOW! I am so obsessed with these people that have "capsule" wardrobes and keep their clothing choices simple with mixing and matching classic pieces.....I'll give it a try...again....

[ootd]

jeans & a this Simply Southern tee (oh, and flip-flops---it's pedi day!!)

Image result for simply southern tee anchor


[in the kitchen]

When I'm not cooking for me and Peter or for our family, or don't have a subscription box meal to fix, I eat junk! Today, it was a French bread pizza, then food at the baby shower!

[favorite quote of the week]

........."I ain't doing it!" :O)



[from the Pinterest board]

Lindsey DIY'ed this idea in her entryway....

Pinterest version....
source: Pinterest
and here is hers!

LOVE!!!


You change out the "O" wreath seasonally! LOVE!!

[one of my favorite things]

Planners!!

I picked up this 2018 planner at Marshall's last week and have already put a couple of appointments in it! The New Year will be here before we know it!! Crazy!



~ON THE CALENDAR~

November

11/01 - Stitch Fix // Peter back to work 
11/02 - dinner w/Wanda
11/03 - cut & pedi // make cheeseball// Blake's shower
11/04------> this would have been N & K's wedding day!!!
2 days....11/05 - daylight savings time
4 days....11/07 - Election Day
8 days....11/11 - Veteran's Day
12 days....11/15 - Crew Change - Peter
14 days....11/17 - Mammogram
15 days....11/18 - Hi-Y Christmas Bazaar
18 days....11/21 - cut & hilites
20 days....11/23 - THANKSGIVING
26 days....11/29 - Peter back to work

December

39 days....12/12 - Mom's Birthday
40 days....12/13 - Peter home!!
51 days....12/24 - Christmas Eve
52 days....12/25 - CHRISTMAS
54 days....12/27 - Peter back to work
58 days....12/31 - New Year's Eve!

January

59 days....1/01 - hello 2018!!!




No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...